Thursday, 8 October 2026
I Played The Holy Grail Of Guitar Amps
HUGE SHOUTOUT to my friends at "The Next Guitar". The Crossroads festival can be streamed at https://ift.tt/N3bZHmo for FREE!! I was unbelievably honoured to be invited to check out and demonstrate the new and old Dumble amps at the Crossroads Festival in Austin. Here are some affiliate links to gear that I recommend and use: My strings: https://ift.tt/R1FZxTV My Cables: https://ift.tt/cgUNs6l My Picks: https://ift.tt/WspYuJE NUX MG50LI Floor Preamp: https://ift.tt/CacKRnP Shure Nexadyne: https://ift.tt/LQh3YV4 My practice amp (NUX Mighty Space) https://ift.tt/pn6q5EY INSTAGRAM ►► @Rob_Chappers FACEBOOK ►► https://ift.tt/B1xMY62 All of my music and backing tracks are here: https://ift.tt/2Amz5Bo I own/or am endorsed/sponsored or have done paid for advertising by the following brands: ►► Snake oil fine instruments, Chapman Guitars, Andertons, Thomann, Guitar Center, Ernie Ball, Gravity, Victory, BadCat, Boss/Roland, Orange, Universal Audio ,Vans, Faith, Barefaced Audio, Mooer, Olimpus Music, NUX ➤ Tags #RobChapman #Chappers #RobChappers
Labels:
Rob Chapman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment