Thursday, 1 October 2026
I’ve used the NUX MG50Li for 6 months... here is the truth
I've used the NUX MG-50Li for six months, including live shows and studio recording. Here's my long-term review of this battery-powered guitar amp modeller and multi-effects pedal: what I love, what I'd change and whether it could be right for your rig. I discuss the built-in battery, everyday patch changes, connectivity and ease of use, with guitar playing along the way. I also explain why I'd prefer an IEC power connection and why I'd like to see native fuzz and octave-fuzz effects added. Would you choose a straightforward digital rig like this, or do you want more options? Let me know in the comments. Disclosure: I'm the NUX European ambassador. As I explain in the video, NUX did not pay me to make this review. Chapters 00:00 Six months with the NUX MG-50Li 01:25 Why the built-in battery matters 02:15 The power connection I'd change 02:45 Fuzz and octave fuzz: what I'd like added 03:47 Live use, recording and quick patch changes 04:41 Connectivity, simplicity and my verdict Here are some affiliate links to gear that I recommend and use: My strings: https://ift.tt/19Dz8Iu My Cables: https://ift.tt/s6U1RDC My Picks: https://ift.tt/9k7mLoV NUX MG50LI Floor Preamp: https://ift.tt/ZJgC37N Shure Nexadyne: https://ift.tt/fKDZYBF My practice amp (NUX Mighty Space) https://ift.tt/r940amS INSTAGRAM ►► @Rob_Chappers FACEBOOK ►► https://ift.tt/HcCJieV All of my music and backing tracks are here: https://ift.tt/T20sARE I own/or am endorsed/sponsored or have done paid for advertising by the following brands: ►► Snake oil fine instruments, Chapman Guitars, Andertons, Thomann, Guitar Center, Ernie Ball, Gravity, Victory, BadCat, Boss/Roland, Orange, Universal Audio ,Vans, Faith, Barefaced Audio, Mooer, Olimpus Music, NUX ➤ Tags #RobChapman #Chappers #RobChappers
Labels:
Rob Chapman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment