Monday, 5 October 2026
Emergency Guitar Shopping in Austin!
In Austin, Texas for Crossroads, hosting the livestream, demonstrating gear and generally causing mayhem… with one small problem: I didn’t have a guitar. Time for some emergency guitar shopping! Join me at Guitar Center in Austin as I try a variety of electric guitars, including a Gibson SG, Ibanez JEM, Greets and a PRS SE! I’m constantly asked what to look for when buying a guitar, so this seemed like the perfect opportunity to show you how I choose one while actually buying one for myself. A shopping trip and a practical guitar-buying guide rolled into one. Huge thanks to the unbelievably helpful staff at Guitar Center Austin. They restrung the guitar for me and, knowing I needed to fly home with it, even offered me a selection of cases to consider instead of the soft case it came with. You guys rock! What’s the first thing YOU look for when buying a guitar? Let me know in the comments. Here are some affiliate links to gear that I recommend and use: My strings: https://ift.tt/gP4a8Ci My Cables: https://ift.tt/sd31Abx My Picks: https://ift.tt/MFtdmYv NUX MG50LI Floor Preamp: https://ift.tt/OAfnyLG Shure Nexadyne: https://ift.tt/0HU8yg5 My practice amp (NUX Mighty Space) https://ift.tt/sczSdV4 INSTAGRAM ►► @Rob_Chappers FACEBOOK ►► https://ift.tt/ZeEtlim All of my music and backing tracks are here: https://ift.tt/snzlvXJ I own/or am endorsed/sponsored or have done paid for advertising by the following brands: ►► Snake oil fine instruments, Chapman Guitars, Andertons, Thomann, Guitar Center, Ernie Ball, Gravity, Victory, BadCat, Boss/Roland, Orange, Universal Audio ,Vans, Faith, Barefaced Audio, Mooer, Olimpus Music, NUX ➤ Tags #RobChapman #Chappers #RobChappers
Labels:
Rob Chapman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment